Frequently Asked Questions
Should I preregister for classes?
A:Yes, we recommend preregistering for any class you plan to take.
When should I arrive to class?
A: At least 10 minutes before class, to sign waivers and keep your preregistered spot.
What should I wear to class?
A: Comfortable work-out clothing, preferably made from a material that is breathable. Most people wear leggings and a tank top. We do not require grippy socks.
I've never taken a yoga or barre class before. Is there a beginner class?
A: We welcome students of all ages and levels! All of our yoga and barre classes offer modifications and challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if you have any injuries.
What do I need to bring with me to class?
A: Some water and a hand towel if you want one. We provide a few mats.
I would like to purchase a gift card, how can I do this?
A: We would be happy to help you with any gift card purchases at the studio or online.
We have a 100% no refund policy.
Our Cancellation Policy
Preregistration is not required, however recommended for our busiest class times. If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in advance via your online account.
- Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to
individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before
- These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can reserve a space,
and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out their mats!
- You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
- However, please be considerate of your schedule, if you cancel frequently, come into class
early and register then.
- Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start
time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date.
- Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the
class and you will be charged as attending.
- We understand emergencies happen; email us in case of extenuating circumstances.
- There is a 100% no refunds or transfers for all gift cards and memberships.
- All memberships must be cancelled 2 weeks before the designated expiration date.