New here? We've got you covered, with the greatest number of classes for beginners and stretching professionals alike.
Here's the easiest way to tell if you are a beginner :
1. Are you intimidated about barre, yoga, acro, or all of the above?
2. Not sure which class you should sign up for, or worried that it’s only for graceful, fit people who are dancers (it’s absolutely not)
3. Thinking about trying it but, "something" always seems to get in the way
4. Just want to try something new—for your body, for your mind, and for your own personal health
Sign Up for Our Honorary Membership Today
Our Honorary Membership is available to new members for a full 30 days of honorary access to the studios, in which you can get a taste of what it's like to be a PSY Monthly Member! Pop in anytime and give our classes a whirl for a special, ultra-low rate — without being locked into an auto-pay commitment. Just a straight 30 days of peace the moment you walk through the door.
Have more questions?
Classes for YOU
We have 75 classes at your disposal between both studios! We get it, that's a LOT of classes. So, here are some that we have made specific for beginners to our space and yoga:
Each of these classes are put in order of difficulty. From just laying on the floor to more movement.
If you need stretching in your life go to:
Hoping to move more, with a better understanding of safety? Go to:
(30 days unlimited)
MONTHLY UNLIMITED (Annual commitment)
1 MONTH UNLIMITED (no commitment)
*NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY - See Honorary Membership information HERE
Monthly Unlimited membership Includes:
10% off Peace.Strength.Yoga workshops and gift cards
10% off Peace.Strength.Yoga apparel
- Free parking can be found on St.Elmo Ave, and around the building.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in
advance via your online account.
- These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can
reserve a space, and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out
- You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the
start of class.
- Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours
prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be
used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows
will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
- Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of
class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least
five minutes before class.
- We understand emergencies happen; email us in case of extenuating circumstances.
- There is a 100% no refund policy for all gift cards
Private/Corporate Yoga - Learn More
Teacher Training - Learn More
Exclusive Bridal Fitness Packages - Learn More
Today was my first time at PSY and had a perfect first experience. Kaylee was extremely personable making the class quality but still fun and interactive for a great practice. Also, the facilities were great. My wife and I will certainly be back. Thanks again, Kaylee!
Everyone is very friendly and takes the time to make newcomers feel very welcome! Challenging and doable.
Best yoga studio I’ve been to. Very welcoming and gives individual feedback for postures.
An unpretentious and playful environment to learn and grow in your practice.
I’ve stretched and sweated with Kaylee for about a year now, and I will say, that her program has changed my quality of life. The weekly yoga sessions, as well as practicing on my own, not only completely alleviated my neck pain, but also increased my flexibility and rock climbing ability as a result.
I’d say she’s one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. She brings unbridled enthusiasm to every class, as well as a weirdly endearing sense of humor, solid tunes, and lots of smiles.
Beautiful space. Wonderful teachers! This new studio is full of love.
I’m hooked. Baby steps are exactly how I end up climbing a mountain, and I’ve been able to take those steps here! I have enjoyed the Wednesday morning Yin class a few times and I’m not stopping!
My first visit to PSY and I’m in love. Kaylee led a beautiful Rise & Flow class this morning that was just what I needed. After I just wanted to snuggle up on the couch with Mia and enjoy the ambiance of the studio. I will definitely return and explore all the other options this fantastic studio offers.