Frequently Asked Questions
Should I preregister for classes?
A: Yes, to take a virtual class you have to sign up in advance. All classes are included in your membership (including punch passes).
When should I sign in to class?
A: At least 15 minutes before class.
What should I have available/at the ready for my virtual class?
A: Comfortable work-out clothing, preferably made from a material that is breathable. Most people wear leggings and a tank top. We do not require grippy socks. You’ll need a yoga mat, chair/back of couch to simulate a barre, light set of weights for barre class, and water.
I’ve never taken a yoga or barre class before. Is there a beginner class?
A: We welcome students of all ages and levels! All of our yoga and barre classes offer modifications and challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if you have any injuries.
I would like to purchase a gift card, how can I do this?
A: We would be happy to help you with any gift card purchases at the studio or online.
We have a 100% no refund policy.
A few tech. tips:
• Please close all the other browsers on your computer…Facebook, iTunes, internet, etc. Please keep your computer plugged into a power source; the connection is much better.
• When you first log in, mute your microphone so we don’t hear static or background noise. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Our Cancellation Policies:
These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can reserve a space, and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out their mats!
- You will be notified if the class is canceled via our Facebook group 2 hours before the scheduled time.
- Your class will then be returned to your membership.
- If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in advance via your online account.
- You can cancel your reservation via your account for up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
- Canceled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
- Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.