TAKE LIVE YOGA AND BARRE CLASSES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
We know you’re busy, you have a family, commitments, and a life outside of Peace.Strength.Yoga, but that doesn’t mean that you would have to miss us while you are gone.
Be sure to join the Peace.Strength.Yoga’s Virtual Studio Facebook Group to be a part of our Virtual Studio community and get up-to-the-minute updates on classes, playlists, and poses.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP >>
Register for a Class
WELCOME To Peace.Strength.Yoga’s NEW VIRTUAL STUDIO, BROUGHT TO YOUR MAT ON ZOOM!
We are excited to start our virtual community and look forward to giving you a great workout from the comfort of your own home. There’s real accountability & community when you make a commitment to meet & workout with us even if it’s from your living room.
Please read these instructions carefully and email [email protected] with any questions!
Please note: to participate in Peace.Strength.Yoga’s VIRTUAL classes, you must have a computer or iPad with a webcam, reliable internet connection, and launch Zoom prior to the start of class.
1) Register for a Peace.Strength.Yoga Virtual class.
2) Email us to introduce yourself, [email protected] Please let us know in advance if you are working with any injuries, pregnancy, medical conditions or have special personal requests (ex. additional cardio, extra abs, legs, etc.) We really enjoy getting to know our virtual clients!
3) Please request to join our private facebook community. This is a perfect way to connect with our instructors, other virtual class members, and the best place to ask questions.
How to get ready for class:
• Download Zoom to launch the class.
• Enter meeting ID code: 493-302-1550 (it can also be found in the class description on our online schedule)
• Join five minutes prior to the start of class by pasting/entering the code.
• You’ll need a yoga mat, chair/back of couch to simulate a barre, light set of weights for barre class, and water.
A few tech. tips:
• Please close all the other browsers on your computer…Facebook, iTunes, internet, etc. Please keep your computer plugged into a power source; the connection is much better.
• When you first login, mute your microphone so we don’t hear static or background noise. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
(30 days unlimited)
1 MONTH UNLIMITED
*NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
**3 month minimum commitment required for all membership options
CLASS PACKS EXPIRE 365 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE.
CLASS PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE.
EFT Membership Benefits:
10% off Peace.Strength.Yoga workshops and gift cards
10% off Peace.Strength.Yoga apparel
Our Cancelation Policies:
These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can reserve a space, and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out their mats!
- You will be notified if the class is cancelled via our Facebook group 2 hours before the scheduled time.
- Your class will then be returned to your membership.
- If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in advance via your online account.
- You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
- Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
- Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.