200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
WE ARE EXCITED TO OFFER OUR
1. Become a Yoga Alliance Approved 200hr Yoga Instructor
2. Virtual and in-studio options for workshops and weekly meetings
3. Free monthly unlimited membership throughout the duration of the training.
4. 3 Additional months of mentorship
When and how much?
2021 FALL SEMESTER: OCT – MARCH
2nd and 3rd SATURDAY, SUNDAY | 10:00 – 8:00p
OCT 9,10 16,17 | NOV 13,14 20,21 | DEC 11,12 18,19
JAN 8,9 15,16 | FEB 12,13 19,20 | MAR 12,13 19,20
Early Bird Special: JULY 1st, 2021
Students receive $200 off your deposit.
No Class on Major Holidays
Option 1: $2650 Pay in Full
Option 2: Secure your spot deposit – $500 (after early bird date) 8 installments of $275
Specialized payment plans are available upon request A free monthly unlimited membership is given to all trainees throughout the duration of the program.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
PLEASE CONTACT US AT [email protected]
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Led by Kaylee Grodzki, eRYT-500
Our transformational 200hr yoga teacher training program (Yoga Alliance approved) is a whole-hearted, life-changing engagement. This training provides all the proper tools needed to start your path as a confident, accomplished, and thoughtful vinyasa yoga teacher. The heart of the training focuses on drawing forth your personal strengths, creativity, knowledge, and authentic voice. Throughout the three to six-month course, you gain the skills needed to discover and teach your yoga style to all levels of students from beginner to advanced.
Our experts and guides have all started exactly where you are, by sharing their years of experience and specialized skills you will be provided with exposure and inspiration to all the possibilities a career in yoga will bring.
Love your job. Live inspired. Be a pioneer for change.
- Be a confident public speaker and a captivating leader!
- Asana (postures)
- Professional practice, ethics & yogic lifestyle
- The art of hands-on adjustments
- Modifications for injury & special populations- confidently wield the tools of yoga to help change lives for the better.
- How to combine ancient traditions like Pranayama (breathwork) and meditation and relate them to the challenges of modern-day life, on and off the mat.
- Grasp of the very foundation of every yoga practice: The Asana (yoga poses), including an in-depth breakdown and analysis of each.
- Gain a deeper sense of self through personal reflection and study of yogic philosophy—a critical piece for every instructor.
- Dynamic anatomy
- Designing well-built classes
- Yogic history & philosophy
- Business & marketing of yoga
INTENSIVE TOPICS INCLUDE
The Business of Yoga
Arm Balance/ Inversion Workshop
Private Lesson Guidance
History of Yoga and its Philosophy
The Science of Yoga
Who should attend this course?
Serious students of any level of ability. This program offers instruction in beginning, intermediate, and advanced methods of asanas (poses) and pranayama (breathing). It is ideal for those who want to immerse themselves in an intense discipline either to begin or to deepen a practice. Advanced techniques will be explored in some of the specialty classes.
I’m a yoga teacher already, can I benefit from this program?
Absolutely. This course is designed to expand your knowledge of the theory, practices of yoga. Use this time for Continuing Education Hours, as well as to develop and enhance your teaching skills.
Are all Saturday intensives required?
Yes, and you wouldn’t want to miss these fun, informative intensives with Chattanooga’s best.
I missed a class/intensive. What would I do to make it up?
If you need to miss a class or a weekend workshop you can make it up for free the next semester of teacher training and receive provisional certification in the meantime. If these options do not work for your schedule, you can make your own arrangements to attend a class or workshop with the same teacher on your own time and money.
It sounds so convenient. Is this too good to be true?
Believe it. You will find this is one of the most affordable and all-encompassing programs around.
How long do I need to have been practicing yoga to enroll?
One year of yoga practice suggested to enroll in this program, but sometimes special exceptions are made for dedicated students with experience in similar disciplines.
What books are required?
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
What happens at the end of the course?
At the end of the course, all participants who have attended the required number of classes will receive a Certificate of Completion. This course is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level so that graduates can become YA registered Yoga Teachers.